this is my favourite tweet
I post anything I want which includes a lot of fandoms. I follow the tags #buddha bless this post
Btw I'm new to the whole page thing, so I'm sorry for having a messy blog
ps I'm trying to start a #Buddha Bless This Post thing so do it (yes put spaces)
Love something? Reblog it!
Ever see something on Tumblr and wish it was on your blog? Well, it can be. Just hit the reblog button on the post, add some stuff if you’d like, and voila! Touch it and make it yours.
buttsincorporated girl you must do this
I love this toss so much. And it’s actually really easy to do.
You lay the silk flat on the ground and put the (in this case paper/glitter) on the silk near the pole. Then roll it up until it’s all covered by the rolled part.
When you toss the silk will unroll and release what you put in it at the peak of the toss.
things go in flag, roll flag like burrito, clench tight until you toss, burrito goes poof, things rain down, pretty
thanks science side of tumblr
- Orphan Black Countdown; 1 day
Fuck me this is the cutest fucking duck video I’ve ever fucking seen in my whole fucking life it’s a huge fucking deal
The men of Tumblr are really great sometimes.
stop telling fat people that they shouldn’t call themselves fat
stop telling us that “fat” is a bad word
stop telling us that our state of being is a fucking insult
Each year on her birthday, the King and Queen released thousands of lanterns into the sky in hope that one day - their lost Princess would return.
Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans a year. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.